Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Information Processors Assess and Analyze Information from a Variety of Sources for Different Purposes

                Last year in American Government with Mr. Fleming, we had a final project.  The project was over a landmark court case in the US.  I chose to do the case Bush v. Gore which is the case that decided the 2000 Presidential election.  This is a research paper where I had to use multiple different sources of information to gather what I needed to create a paper.  This demonstrates that I am an information processor that accesses and analyze information from a variety of sources for different purposes.  I used sources such as our online textbook and various websites to compile information.  With different websites I had to use my judgment to decide which sites are credible.  I had to accurately assess the value and biases of information, and effectively interpret and synthesize the information to make sure that the information I used was from a reliable source.  I effectively used a variety of information-gathering techniques and information resources to put together an awesome paper with accurate research and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment