Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Knowledgeable Individuals Understand Content Necessary to be Successful in a Variety of Endeavors

                In CNA we learned and tested on a series of skills necessary to receive a license to be a CNA in Nebraska.  These skills will be necessary in many places in my future.  This demonstrates the 21st Century Skill for Success of Knowledgeable individuals understand content necessary to be successful in a variety of endeavors.  I want to become a doctor and right now an anesthesiologist.  The skills for patient care will help me when I am a professional in a hospital or a different setting.  In addition, I acquire, connect, and apply new knowledge and skills that I will need in the future. An example of this demonstration is from clinicals at Papillion Manor when I learned how to do vital signs on a Dinamap machine.  I had never used such a machine so it was good experience for me in the advancement of my knowledge.  I will also be able to use these skills as we proceed in our class to clinicals at Papillion Manor and next year in rotations.  I recognize knowledge and skill requirements necessary to transition to the next stage of life.  This content learned in our class allows me to be successful in other endeavors in the academy and life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment