Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Collaborative Individuals Value Teamwork and the Results Achieved from Multiple Viewpoints and Talents Working Together toward a Common Puprose

                In CNA we have skills that we had to test out with Mrs. Spilker every unit.  Before actually testing out, we all wanted to practice.  In order to practice effectively, we broke up into small groups of three or four.  Though this time spent in CNA, I demonstrated that I am a collaborative individual that values teamwork and the results achieved from multiple viewpoints and talents working together toward a common goal.  I had to work with other people to practice and prepare to successfully pass the skills needed to become a CNA.  I knew that my success was dependent on the ability to establish and maintain positive, productive relationships with others.  Now I am an official CNA and I know that I needed the input and feedback from others to accomplish the desired outcome of becoming a CNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment