Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Personally and Professionally Responsible Individuals Take Responsibility for their own Physical, Intellectual, Emotional, and Social Well-being

                During my second PT rotation I learned way more than I did on my first one.  I started taking my learning into my own hands and it has paid off big time.  I am learning about new therapies that I could possibly use in the future on myself as well as different stretches to keep my body injury free.  I learned about Active Release Therapy (ART) which is super helpful to release tension in muscles as well as different therapy tools that I can use with my running to reduce soreness and injury.  This demonstrates that I am a personally and professionally responsible individual that takes responsibility for their own physical, intellectual, emotional, and social well-being.  I use the knowledge that I gained to keep myself healthy while still being professional in a medical setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment