Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Quality Producers Create Products and Performances that Reflect High Standards

                During Health Systems Orientation our class learned about HIPAA.  This is a very important part of the health field as a whole.  At the end of the unit we were asked to make a jingle about HIPAA.  The HIPAA Jingle turned in by my group met every criterion that Mr. Allen required to complete the project.  I am a quality producer that creates products and performances that reflect high standards.  Originally we just had a voice recording and a few pictures.  Then I spent three hours threading a video, converting the voice recording to a usable mp3 file for windows movie maker, and polishing the finished product to make it perfect.  Then I sent it to my group and asked for feedback which I used to further improve the video.  I was super proud of the video because it turned out so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment